Tel: 07707 311 975
Location: South of England, covering the UK
Brief background of John Kidson
Irrigation installations, services work, audits, and any movements of water within the sports turf industry. 2022 marks John’s 20th Year working within the engineering/landscape industry
- From a young age growing plants/gardens and winning Sliver Gilts and Golds at RHS Chelsea Flower Show & Hampton Court
- Greenkeeper trainee turned Deputy Head Greenkeeper
- Irrigation Installation Engineer for a well-known company working at venues such as Wembley, Chelsea FC, Royal Jersey GC Liphook GC & St Enodoc GC.
- Installation Manager for a well-known pump company working at locations such as The Bank of England, The Olympic Park, The Shard, The Tower of London & The Oval
- And onto what John and his team are now known for, undertaking all aspects of water movement within the sports turf industry.
Diplomas held in Sports Turf Science & Horticulture,Trained by Rain Bird, Hunter, Pentair, Jung Pumpen, CTIB, Merrist Wood & Plumpton College
Associations; UK Irrigation Association & CTIB (Construction Industry Training Broad).
425 total views, 2 views today